- Prof. Dr. J. David Baskara Doss M.A. (Tamil), M.A. (Econ), M.Ed., M.Phil., Ph.D., Cert. In Sanskrit started his career as a Teacher and he is interested in comparative Religion and Philosophy. His dissertation in M.A. is on ‘Thiruk Kurralak Kuravanji’, in M.Phil is ‘A Comparative Study of the Doctrine of Avatar’, in Ph.D. is ‘Six Dharshanas and the Religion of Tamils in the light of the Bible’. He has visited Malaysia, USA and UK on invitation to conduct seminars on contextualised evangelism and comparative religion and philosophy. He has presented many research papers in the National and International Seminars.
- Thiru. G.J.Pandithurai; Vibrant Co-ordinator of Three Successful International Conferences on Early Christianity in India. An Able administrator and Organizer who has put in nearly 42 years of service in bank management and one who holds responsible positions in various Christian and literary research organizations.
- Thiru. R. Soundar Rajan; A lay leader in the Church of south India , Madras Diocese. Faculty of Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Tamil Nadu. Core of Signal-Ex Army.
- Pastor F. Sharon Devaprasannam, M.A., M.B.S., M.Phil., (Christian Studies), Faculty Grace Bible College & Seminary (Haryana), Former Academic Dean in a Well reputed leading Bible College in Chennai.
- Thiru. B. Sridhar, M.A. Branch Manager, Life Insurance Corporation
- Thirumathi. Asha Sridhar,M.A. Evangelist
- Thirumathi. Evangeline Sumitha M.Sc, M.Ed, Evangelist
- Thiru. R. Justin Prasanna Roy,M.Sc, M.C.A. Executive (Software Industry)
- Thirumathi. K. Vijayalakshmi, M.Sc., State Bank of India
- Thiru. D. Stephen Parthasarathy, M.A.(Philosophy)
- Prof.Dr. K. Vijayakanth, M.A., M.Phil, (Iynguru Nootril Thalai Makal Kootru)., Ph.D (Oppuveyel Nokil Mudhal Mozhi Aiyvugal) (P.D.F)
- Dr. Dayalan Ph.d. A well experienced Theological college Teacher in India and Abroad. Versatile Teacher in Islamic Doctrines. A renowned pastor pastoring few churches in Chennai. Visited many countries for presentations of research papers.Well known Christian leader in Tamil Nadu and abroad.
- Dr. Y. Johnson Thangaiah Ph.d : A veteran Tamil Teacher in reputed Christian Educational Institution and a Tamil Scholar. A dedicated research scholar in the area of Comparative Religion, Christian Theology and Tamil Literature who has authored a couple of books in that field. A poet, a writer and a preacher, also holding key positions ina few Christian Literary Bodies within and outside the Madras Diocese of the Church Of South India.
- Dr. Moses Michael Faraday Ph.d, Former Head of the Dept.of Tamil and Dean of Humanities in Madras Christian College, Chennai. A recognized Preacher in all denominational churches in India and abroad. A popular speaker in the Tamil Literary circle and many Tamil Radio and TV channels. An accepted Research Scholar, Author, Translator and Jourrnalist tin the areas of Tamil literature, Comparative Religion, Christian Theology and Higher Education. A noteworthy Christian Leader who holds key positions in many Literary and Christian Organizations like World Christian Tamil Academy. A poet who has published a couple of collections too.
- Dr. Mrs. Alphonza Ph.d. A former Principal of a reputed Christian Educational Institution in Chennai. A veteran teacher who in the recipient of Dr. Radhakrishnan Best Teacher Award of the Govt. of Tamil Nadu and also a few other awards from other educational establishments. Visited many foreign countries for presenting research papers. An able academic administrator, presently serving as a senior academic co-ordinator in a well known educational institution in Chennai.
- Mrs. Dora Junita Ratnapriya Justin. M.Phil.(management) Asst Prof. in a reputed Christian Arts and Science college, Chennai. A worship Leader.A reputed singer in western and carnatic Vocal songs.
- Dr. Rubert Ragunath Ph.d in Music Trinity College London, Founder and Director of Prajapathi, The Life storey of Jesus Drama in Tamil and Hindi
- Eminent Spiritual Leaders from various walks of life from different denominations teach on varieties Biblical subjects.